Scouting robots and scanners
The labeling robot allows you to automate the order identification process and increase production efficiency by reducing labor costs.
When selecting scanners, consider:
– the conditions in which they will be operated – temperature, dust, moisture, and other influences;
– how the workplaces will be organized – whether a wired or wireless device is needed, whether a hands-free stand is needed, etc.;
– what types of barcodes will be scanned – only one-dimensional, or two-dimensional too;
– what size and density of barcodes;
– is there a large percentage of overwritten, poorly readable barcodes;
– from what distance it is necessary to read barcodes;
– to which computers the scanners will be connected, and what connection interfaces they have.