Systems for storing, receiving and issuing pallets
- Automatic palletizing for finished goods offers a high-speed centralized solution for stacking finished goods on wooden, plastic or corrugated pallets.
- The system is equipped with a pallet dispenser that can automatically handle up to six pallets of various sizes.
- The single palletizer is designed to process 120 units per hour, while the double palletizer with one robot can process up to 180 units per hour.
- The robot grip moves the selected pallet (of the desired size) onto the conveyor.
- An automatic pallet selection system is used.
- The lifting plates lift the stack independently from the inside.