MCB-2 Automatic Stack Leveling and Strapping Machine
Mosca’s MCB-2 bundle wrapper represents the latest generation of bundle wrappers with an integrated feed leveling mechanism for FSU. The strapping process of this machine is fully automated and is characterized by high productivity, automatic settings with the ability to change tasks, which ensures high reliability. The smooth running of the packs is achieved through the use of servo technology for reliable final fixation of the strapping and no need for complex maintenance. Throughput is 27 packs per minute, while ensuring smooth running.
Convenience, reliability, simplicity and high efficiency of the machine are provided by the following functions:
– Automated system of job settings
– Strapping along the pack (eliminates damage to the corners of the package, and also provides less consumption of strapping tape, because the strapping occurs on the short side)
– Off center harness
– Possibility of location of the operator’s working panel on different sides of the machine
– Motorized cross-axial adjustment of the machine position.
– Device for automatic gluing of the coil with strapping tape.